How much better would your bottom line look if you could lower costs and streamline operations while improving customer service? It’s totally doable – and we are helping companies do just that at 24/7 Express Logistics with our dedicated service options.
More and more companies are seeing the value in outsourcing daily freight and courier delivery operations. This strategy makes sense not only from a cost and service perspective, but leveraging dedicated fleet management or exclusive-use logistics services also eliminates a lot of the headaches that come from managing logistics internally. We’re talking about:
- Eliminating fleet maintenance and management expenses, including insurance, fuel and costly vehicle repairs
- Stamping out your transportation risks & DOT/CSA compliance concerns
- Taking driver recruitment, training and retention off your plate
- Freeing up your and your team to focus on your business and your customers
Whether you need the support of an entire regional fleet, yard management or a single exclusive use driver and vehicle provided for a day, week or longer, 24/7 Express Logistics offers a range of custom solutions.
When you partner with 24/7 Express Logistics, we seamlessly integrate our services so there is no disruption to your customers. In fact, we are often able to improve efficiencies and delivery times. A lot of it comes down to the fact that we have honed our processes and operate one of the most efficient logistics operations in the Midwest. You can rest assured knowing you – and your
customers – can count on:
- Smoke-free and sanitary storage, processing and transport environments
- Professionally uniformed drivers and staff, all with photo ID badges
- Clearly marked vehicles
- Background checks on all employees
- Fully insured for Employee Liability and Worker’s Compensation/Occ-Acc
- Comprehensive classroom, on-the-job and continued education training
- Medical Transport Certification & TSA Certified Drivers
- Reliable staff with long-term tenure and low turnover
If you’re ready to take the next step toward improving your bottom-line profitability, contact us. We’ll discuss your unique needs and prepare a custom quote. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 866.866.2477 or visit www.247expresslogistics.com.