Class A CDL Driver Jobs in St. Louis
At 24/7 Express Logistics, our awareness of the high demand for professional truck drivers prompted us to open positions for local Class A driver jobs in St. Louis. If you meet our minimum requirements, we will gladly take you on board our growing operations. Learn more in the next sections.
Benefits of Taking on 24/7 Express Logistics Class A CDL Driver Jobs in St. Louis
Our available Class A CDL driver jobs in St. Louis offer several benefits for interested applicants, including, but not limited to:
• Take Local Routes: We understand how busy the St. Louis metropolitan area can become, considering the demands for consumer goods in the area. As a 24/7 Express Logistics local driver, you can focus on the routes you know.
• Get Back Home Every Night: We champion a healthy work-life balance. Join the 24/7 Express Logistics team today, and you can enjoy going home at night right after your duties as a local truck driver.
• Utilize Some Dedicated Routes: Some jobs may require taking specific routes. Count on us to let you know in advance the scope of these dedicated route jobs so you will not feel blindsided.
• Enjoy Variable Schedules: Flexibility is important, especially in case of unforeseen schedule changes. Look forward to some flexibility options as a member of our St. Louis team.
• Earn Competitive Pay Rates: We recognize the demand for your professional services and intend to pay you accordingly.
Minimum Requirements To Qualify for 24/7 Express Logistics Class A Local Driver Jobs in St. Louis
If you meet our simple requirements, you can easily apply for any of our Class A local driver jobs in St. Louis. Apply now if you have:
• At Least 2 Years Driving Experience: Have you been operating class A vehicles for at least two years in or around St. Louis?
• A Passable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR): Does your driving record suggest a safe and responsible attitude behind the wheel?
Class A Drivers vs. Class B Drivers: What Is the Difference?
We are looking for Class A drivers in St. Louis. Consider applying if you have experience as one. Here’s a quick comparison between Class A and Class B Drivers:
• Class A Drivers: You can drive vehicles that may weigh at least 26,001 pounds, including big rigs, semi-trucks, and tractor-trailers.
• Class B Drivers: You can drive vehicles that weigh up to 26,000 pounds and are usually only limited to delivery trucks and straight trucks.
Experience the 24/7 Express Logistics Difference: Why Choose Us?
We understand the value of your experience and skills as a local truck driver in St. Louis. As such, we intend to compensate you accordingly. As a 24/7 Express Logistics team member, you will work as a fellow professional in your local environment. Join us now!
Submit an Application Now: Class A Truck Driver Jobs in St. Louis Are Hot!
St. Louis is the second-largest city in Missouri and is booming with consumer demand. Join us as a Class A driver and assist with transporting goods from one destination to another. Submit your application now!