Hiring CDL Drivers in Kansas City
The shortage of CDL drivers in Kansas City has been an ongoing problem for many years. This means that there is a great demand for qualified individuals to fill these positions in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area. If you hold a valid CDL license and are looking to work in the logistics industry, then there are plenty of opportunities available for you.
24/7 Express Logistics offers a variety of job options for drivers in the KC area. We have Class A, B, and E jobs available as well as yard jobs and administrative roles. All of these positions offer competitive pay and benefits packages along with flexible hours to fit any lifestyle.
Logistics Jobs Kansas City
Here are some of the job opportunities available right now with 24/7 Express Logistics in Kansas City:
• Class A CDL Drivers: These drivers are responsible for hauling goods, delivering freight, and ensuring that all shipments arrive on time. You must operate any combination of vehicles with a gross vehicle weight of 26,001 pounds or more.
• Class B CDL Drivers: These drivers are responsible for operating any combination of vehicles with a gross vehicle weight between 10,001 and 26,000 pounds. You will be delivering goods to customers in the KC Metropolitan Area on time.
• Class E CDL Drivers: Class E CDL drivers are responsible for operating passenger cars, trucks, and large vans with up to 14 passengers.
• Yard Jobs: Yard jobs include tasks such as loading and unloading freight, securing shipments, organizing the warehouse, and ensuring that all orders are accurate.
• Admin Jobs: Admin jobs involve tasks such as scheduling appointments, answering customer inquiries, and providing support for drivers.
If you are interested in any of these jobs and have the necessary qualifications, feel free to fill out our online application form to get started with your job search.
Minimum Requirements for CDL Drivers in Kansas City
Just like in any other job, there are certain minimum requirements that must be met in order to be hired as a CDL driver in Kansas City.
• Must hold a valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
• Two years of experience driving commercial vehicles
• Pass a background check and drug test
• Be able to lift up to  pounds
• Have a clean driving record
• Must be 23 years of age or older
If you are unsure as to whether or not you meet the requirements, please contact us at 24/7 Express Logistics to see if you qualify.
Join Our Growing Team Today
Get the benefits of working with a top-rated logistics company in Kansas City. 24/7 Express Logistics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, paid vacation, medical insurance, and other benefits. Join us today to start your new career as a CDL driver!