CDL Driver Jobs in Kansas City and St. Louis
Are you in the Kansas City or St. Louis Metro Areas looking for truck driving jobs? If so, you’ve come to the right place. 24/7 Express Logistics is looking for truck drivers and administrative staff to fill truck driving jobs in Kansas City, St. Louis, and the surrounding areas. With our great pay and benefits, you won’t find a better trucking job out there!
Truck Driving Opportunities
If you are interested in a career in truck driving, we have a variety of CDL driver jobs available in Kansas City and St. Louis. Our drivers are the backbone of our company and play a crucial role in ensuring the timely and safe delivery of goods to our customers. By working with us, you can get the advantage of the following:
• Being home every night: Our truck drivers have the opportunity to be home every night, allowing them to spend time with their families and engage in other activities outside of trucking.
• Working with a local company: You don’t have to travel across the country to truck for us. With truck driving jobs in Kansas City, St. Louis, and the surrounding area, you can stay close to home.
• Full benefits package for company drivers: We offer a full benefits package to our company truck drivers so you and your family can feel secure. This includes health, dental, vision, company-paid Life/AD&D insurance, and plus paid time off.
Benefits of Working With 24/7 Express Logistics
Here are just some of the benefits you can get when working with 24/7 Express Logistics:
• Safety Bonuses
• Up to 4% Company Match on 401k
• Voluntary Employee and Dependent Life/AD&D Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• Pet Insurance
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advancing Your Logistics Career
The trucking industry is one of the most in-demand in America, and with a shortage of drivers, there has never been a better time for truckers to find their ideal role. . With the help of our connections, partnerships, and networks of industry professionals, 24/7 Express Logistics can help you advance your logistics career.
Upon applying, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (Class A or Class B)
• Must be 23 years of age or older
• Must have at least 2 years of recent verifiable experience in truck driving.
• Able to pass DOT physical and drug screening
• Clean driving record
Join Our Team
At 24/7 Express Logistics, we value our employees and believe in fostering a positive and supportive work environment. If you are ready to join our team and take the next step in your logistics career, we invite you to browse our available positions and apply online.