The heart of our success at 24/7 Express Logistics has always been our people. As a locally owned and operated company in the Midwest, we value all our team members. Even though we’re spread out across our Kansas City and St. Louis locations, we’re a pretty tight knit group here. We are united in our commitment to go above and beyond for our customers – and each other. Recently we introduced a new team recognition program, the Extra Mile Awards, where our team members can nominate each other for jobs well done.
Out of the gate, we received some terrific feedback from all areas of our company – drivers, warehouse, dispatch and office staff. We’d like to share some of that here, to give our customers (and anyone else reading this) a little more insight into just how special the people are here at 24/7 Express Logistics. The following are all comments from nominations staff submitted for their colleagues just from the first few entries.
- Her dedication to a job well done and desire to continually learn more has not only helped satisfy our customers needs, but also made her a great trainer for CSR and dispatch. She takes guidance well and always aims to do what’s right by the customer.
- He always helps out where needed. Even if it’s a route or assignment he’s not thrilled to be on, he has always been a team player. He takes care of the equipment. He’s flexible and is capable of doing what is needed to get the job done. We all appreciate him and his willingness to help out where needed. He has truly been an asset to the company and helped keep operations running smoothly!
- I am extremely proud of the eagerness to learn, and drive that she shows daily. She is working hard to not only understand, but to make processes better, and is always there to lend a hand if needed.
- He is an excellent dispatcher and an asset to 24/7. He is very knowledgeable and always looking for solutions.
- She is available 24/7 for the drivers and contractors. It doesn’t matter what day or time of day/night, she has always answered the phone from work or home and helped figure a solution to whatever the issue might have been.
- He is always willing to help in any way needed. I can always rely on him to not only go out of his way to do an extra warehouse project but to see it through to completion. I have confidence in his willingness and superb workmanship. I can’t imagine not having him, his big smile, kind heart, and work ethics around here.
When you have a team that supports each other with great feedback like this, you have a recipe for success. Thank you to all our drivers and staff for your hard work and dedication to 24/7 Express Logistics and, most importantly, to our customers.
To learn more about job opportunities at 24/7 Express Logistics, visit 247ExpressLogistics.com/careers or call 866.866.2477.