Since 24/7 Express Logistics launched in 2001, we have seen many changes when it comes to logistics management in the manufacturing industry. From technology and automation to industry regulations to the role of 3PLs in regional transport and critical final-mile delivery – we have rolled with them all.
Finding ways to improve efficiency, profitability and environmental impact is a never-ending pursuit among decision-makers within the manufacturing and distribution industries. As a regional provider with strategic Midwest locations in Kansas City and St. Louis, 24/7 Express Logistics is helping manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and retailers leverage logistics strategies to optimize their bottom-line results.
Over the last 20 years, 24/7 Express Logistics has adapted and innovated along the way to offer our customers a competitive advantage. This, along with having a strong presence in the country’s transportation heartland, and responding to customer needs to quickly deliver custom logistics solutions, have been big components to our ability to stay competitive as a manufacturing industry service provider.
This is also the value that has driven 24/7 Express Logistics to offer a range of custom services that help their customers keep business moving forward, including:
- Dedicated/Fleet Mgmt
- Distribution Services
- Expedited Local & Out of Area Courier
- Expedited Local & Out of Area Freight
- Truckload Services
- Nationwide Brokerage Services
- And Much More!
In many ways, it is what has not changed that has been a force behind 24/7 Express Logistics becoming one of the largest logistics and distribution companies in the Midwest. From day one, 24/7 Express Logistics was built on the principle of delivering superior service with every customer interaction. This commitment has remained steadfast as a core value.
Here are a few testimonials from our partners that prove we stick to our core values:
- “Using 24/7 Express Logistics “long haul” LTL model, we found we could deliver to our customers with less damage, and on a more predictable delivery schedule than a ‘regular’ LTL service could provide.” – Ben Kramer – Transportation Manager at Almo
- “The St. Louis area has always been a difficult area to cover our stores for final mile delivery. Before 24/7 Express Logistics, our stores were not serviced in a timely manner. All changed with 24/7.” – Faouzi Charfadi – Director of Transportation at Cato
- “We typically get client requests for adhoc types of service or long haul service. This is where our internal structure is quite limited and the flexibility of a 3PL partner is most helpful in meeting those service levels.” – Kristy Constantino – Sr Manager Logistics Operations, Quest Diagnostics
This dedication to customer service is what gives 24/7 Express Logistics the edge, making them the preferred logistics provider for small businesses to Fortune 500 companies across the region.
Learn more about our regional transportation services here or call 866-866-2477 for a unique quote today!